FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
Revisi per 2 Maret 2014 18.13; Angus
- 1 Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.1 About iSIKHNAS
- 1.2 Submitting data
- 1.3 Accessing data
Frequently Asked Questions
Who owns iSIKHNAS?
Who owns the data?
What is the iSIKHNAS SMS telephone number?
The phone number of iSIKHNAS is 08129009009
Why don't I get a response when I submit data by SMS?
All communications with iSIKHNAS should receive an immediate reply. If you don't receive a response to your SMS, the reasons could be:
- you are not registered to use iSIKHNAS. Only registered users can submit data. If you want to become registered, you need to contact your local iSIKHNAS coordinator.
- you have changed your phone number and the system doesn't recognise you any more. Registered users are identified by their phone number. If you are using a different phone, the system can't confirm who you are.
- the network is congested. Usually SMS messages take only a minute or two to be returned. However if the network traffic is heavy, it may take several minutes.
- there is a problem with the system. Contact your iSIKHNAS coordinator, and they will check with system administrators to see if there is a problem.