- Check error log and Contact users who are having problems
- Check disease SMS log – Dinas U & P reports
- Look for smooth reporting patterns, unusual reports, locations
- Check SMS log – Pelsa U & P reports
- Look at locations and signs reported,
- Monitor and manage Dinas Response to Pelsa reports
- Help staff to prioritise and respond efficiently. Make sure no ‘double up’ in responsibility.
- Check to see that the system is working correctly and alerts are being received
- Check to see if alerts are being sent to staff correctly.
- Respond to problems and issues related to permissions, user settings, codes, programs, IB, SKKH etc
- General housekeeping: Identify problems or talk to users who are confused or who have questions. Change settings, give advice, make notes for later use. Show leadership and reassure users.
- Follow up on outstanding issues from yesterday.
- Complete the Coordinator monitoring report from the daily error log.
- Monitor – response rates
- Set reasonable goals. Give positive feedback to staff responding quickly/efficiently.
- Discuss telephone responses with staff to see if ‘service’ (assistance, advice, reassurance) is being provided to farmers when a visit is not possible/required.
- Monitor – active users
- Level of active users to registered users.
- Monitor – follow up visits, outcomes
- Monitor – treatments with diagnosis
- Monitor – movements
- Get an overview of IB activities and users, including farmer and animal registration, inseminators etc
- Plan for next training module or refresher course
- Prepare list of problems/issues/positive feedback for next staff meeting
- Monitor use of resources – budget, staff, transport, equipment
- Monitor for staff training needs – treatments, diagnoses, etc
- Laboratory linkages – samples sent, tests requested etc
- Plan ahead for surveillance/vaccination.
- Update drugs list
- Update locations
- Update infrastructure
- Audit registered users
- New Pelsa recruitment
- Refresher training of new and current users
- One on one training
- Monitor disease frequency – consider campaign for staff awareness and community education for prevention, control, management, treatment etc interventions/activities
- Assist in any important disease investigation and response activities
- Assisting Kepala Dinas and others in use of data – reports, maps etc
- Contact the Provincial coordinator regularly to share suggestions, updates, feedback, questions
- Contact Champions and/or Provincial coordinator as soon as serious problems are detected.