TK : Culling
CUL [program ID] ([species] [total animals]...) [location ID]
- Program ID for the outbreak or disease control program
- Total animals of that species
- Sequence may be repeated for multiple species
- Location ID: Optional but will be commonly required: Village location code for villages outside the normal place of work.
- Dinas veterinarian
- assisted by experienced paravets
- To report culling activities conducted as part of a disease control program, outbreak or other similar activity.
- To record losses due to an outbreak.
When to use
- During outbreak as a disease control mechanism.
Codes required with this message
- Program ID for this activity from the district or sometimes provincial coordinator
- Species code using KODE SP
- Location code (optional) if working outside the normal area of work.