KOM [case ID] [comment]
- Message always begins with KOM
- Case ID
- To allow additional notes to be added to any case by an officer attending the case.
When to use
- Any time during a visit or after a phone call to note additional useful or significant information about a particular case.
- During an investigation of an important disease.
- Dinas staff attending a case or responding to an alert by telephone may include additional notes of particular relevance to the case.
- Send an SMS with the start code KOM with the case ID then a free text message
- These notes will be included in the full Case report and will be available for query by using LAPK.
Codes required with this message
- Once the KOM SMS has been received by the system.
- A confirmation SMS will be received by the reporting officer.
- Notes will be added to the case file.
- Supervisors and coordinators may receive notification of these comments if they are associated with a priority disease investigation.
- No specific follow up action expected or required.
KOM 2238 The animals were penned overnight with neighbour's animals prior to the outbreak. Watch both animal groups.
Thank you. You added a comment about 4 cattle (diarrhoea) from Tasikmalya reported on 11/09/2014.