Website - www.isikhnas.com
- Every user must be registered and trained before they can be given access (a password) to the iSIKHNAS website. The data on the website should never be shared with anyone without authorisation. Some of the data on the website may be highly sensitive.
- The password ensures the website remains as secure as possible. Read more about passwords - they are the real 'gate keepers' which keep our system secure. Don't share your password with anyone.
- The website automatically logs a user out after a certain time of inactivity. So if you leave your desk for a while and return, you will probably find that you will have to log back in to the website. This is done for security reasons.
- Every user will have a different view of the website and different access rights to parts of the website according to their assigned User Type and Location.
- This acts to simplify the site for users and adapt it to suit each user's core interests and responsibilities.
- The site will change over time. Features will be improved, new features added and new reports created - users should be prepared to adapt to the changing face of the system.