Klik link ini
|Informasi Umum||Apa itu iSIKHNAS?||Lihat video||Pertanyaan umum|
|Manuals||Petugas Dinas||Koordinator||Pelapor Desa|
|Quick Lookup||Kode||Format Pesan||Kueri|
|Training||iSIKHNAS||Kusus lain||Meningkatkan pelatihan|
iSIKHNAS is Indonesia's integrated real-time information system for collecting, managing, reporting and using data to support animal health and production. It is:
- bottom-up and people-focused - is primarily concerned with bringing benefits to field users
- multi-portal - can be accessed by SMS, Web, e-mail, instant messaging etc.
- fast - data is sent directly from the field to the integrated database for automated checking, analysis and immediate reporting
- effective - iSIKHNAS gets the right information, at the right time, to the right people, in the right form to enable good evidence-based decision-making.
Information for users of the system, including:
- manuals for different user types (field disease reporters, village reporters, laboratory staff, inseminators, abattoir reporters etc.)
- manuals for data users (how to access data on this web site)
- code lists and national data standards for reporting.
A rich resource with a collection of comprehensive training modules on:
- specific technical training on the collection and management of data using iSIKHNAS, and
- general skills on field epidemiology, surveillance, budget advocacy, epidemiological data analysis, mapping, Excel and much more.
General and technical questions and answers about iSIKHNAS. Topics include:
- General information about iSIKHNAS, its purpose and management
- Submitting data through the various portals
- Accessing data, via SMS, the web site or direct database access
Technical information and system documentation, for system administrators and those that are really interested in the boring details. This section has information on:
- Information managed by iSIKHNAS
- Full technical database and internal functions reference
- Documentation on system setup and maintenance
- Links to information for editors of this web site